Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Belle's DINER, Burgers, Fries the Sunshine and I

Such a gorgeous day in Melbourne yesterday, the sun was a shinin'! Our winters are never too harsh and no matter whether rain hail or shine the streets are always busy here, but when the sun drops in to say 'hey' for the first time for the season you just have to get out amongst it.

So I headed down to 'Belle's Diner' in Gertrude St Fitzroy to give it a try.
The decor was perfect uncluttered and hit the perfect note, DINER yet not too cliched.

Staff brilliant and I am pleased to say professional and adult. The crowd excellent, unpretentious and mixed. The fodder a simple menu offering great tasty fare for a very reasonable cost. Portions are not huge but quite filling all the same and I am never afraid to eat. I loved simplicity and feel of this place.
Still finding their feet? Open 4 days as of yesterday I was impressed by every aspect. 
I thought the venue had been up and running for a while so congratulations to all involved. 
It is busy so try heading there between meal times and tell them Lisa says Hi!

No comments: