Monday, February 25, 2013

My Top Oscars Acceptance Speeches So Far!

It is about the speeches...

as you will see.

Beginning with the incredible stable opening and ending in a mish mash of quite delicate emotion about her entire life - stick with it to the end. I admire her raw emotion and how clearly you can see this moment does mean everything to her.

GWENYTH PALTROW


This open hearted warm outpouring - love him! The crowds reaction- pure beautiful humanity.

CUBA GOODING JNR



This is how I might react but I think I might wet my pants fall down and have a snotty nose too. Not that I am emotional or anything...ahem. I am a kisser and a hugger too, no one would be safe I would wipe my nose on every face and or shoulder.
Her response to winning this award is incredible!
See the film Monsters Ball she deserves the award her performance was mesmerising.

HALLE BERRY


Only from the divne Sophia Loren could such an award be given so perfectly! Now its no secret that I do have a penchant for men with sexy accents and Italians in particular but Roberto here is irresistible! He speaks of love - god bless this man and his effusiveness. As he said Love is Divinity.

ROBERTO BERNINI


I think it is very brave to not only act but to give a tidal wave of emotion and thanks for be awarded for doing so, I admire these people for every facet they display, for being true, human and exposed.




No comments: