Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Day Two Phuket Pullman - Thailand Redefined

There is a difference between a #hashtag and a face, a label and an icon and I think I may have just found both at The Pullman Phuket Arcadia Nai Thon Beach where we experience life face to face and icons are created. There is just so much about this place that impresses me.


The resort is 40 - 50 minutes away from Patong but is a world away. This is Thailand re imagined and I think it is a beautiful elegant redefining of a tranquil paradise that the world has been waiting for this is Phuket and Thailand at its best.
My morning started with a personal Yoga class on the roof top of the gym surrounded by an incredible vista of the rolling hills and the bays, whether my head or tail was up or down every view was phenomenal - that was day two at the Pullman Phuket it looked a little something like this...there were two of us and the instructor nice and private.
Then onto breakfast the award winning breakfast buffet - delicious and caters for every taste from pastries and traditional offerings to exotic fare - unbelievably good!
Then there is the view - day two and no desire to leave this resort its sprawling natural beauty just keeps offering more up at every turn.
I can see the beach but at present it can not compete with this place - perhaps tomorrow I will make it there. There is so much to share and I can only speak from experience and from the heart when I say this place really must be experienced to be believed. More tomorrow x

No comments: